➖ I am extraordinary.
➖ I am talented.
➖ I am gifted.
➖ I am blessed.
If you are uncomfortable reading any of this, you have been spiritually diminished. You probably don't see your potential.
If you want to succeed before you accept your talent, you will never succeed. It is a trap.
You must first create in your mind the reality you want to #manifest. Once you are already there, the Universe will soon catch up. Waiting to succeed before you accept your truth is a trap.
What is the highest you can think of? Be as #creative and limitless as you can. How does it feel? How does it taste? How does it smell? Make it as real as you can.
Now, who can help you get there? Ask and you shall receive.
Asking for help is the biggest boss move. Everything is doable with an army of helpers. Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you (Matthew 7:7).
Some hard facts about me:
1. I pulled my first all-nighter when I was 11 or 12.
2. I pulled three all-nighters in a row when I was 14. I slept an hour or two the third morning.
I don't recommend anyone to skip sleep though. Nothing is as important as good health. Sleep 8-9 hours every day.
3. At 12 (2008), I unprogrammed a friend who thought he did not have the needed intelligence to do good in class. He was fulfilling his prophecy. When I personally tutored him, he went from C to A within the next two years.
4. The first time I helped someone lose weight happened the same year too. We were at a Judo meet. He had to lose weight to qualify for the meet. I told him that we would run and exercise until he lost weight. And we did exactly that.
5. I finished 4 years of college in 2 and a half years. I still kept my GPA above 3.8.
6. In the summer of 2017, I finished managerial accounting in 4 days because I did not want to pay for a stupid access code. The trial period was only 5 days long.
I knew from an early age that I can do anything I wanted, but I did not know how to get anything I wanted. Now, I know it too. Things are about to change.